This update is short but important. In the last weeks, we’ve been working on making Voucherify GDPR compliant. We expect our platform to be GDPR-ready before May 25, 2018.
Included in this project, we will:
- Add API endpoints for permanent customer deletion
- Create guides on how to delete consumer data
- Create tutorials on how to use Voucherify without sending personal data to the platform
- Appoint a Data Protection Officer you can contact to resolve any doubts
- Update the support policy
- Choose new vendors for regular penetration testing
- Review all our vendors, finding out about their GDPR plans and arranging GDPR-ready data processing agreements with them
By the way, personalized coupons might be a good way to get customers’ consent for marketing campaigns under the new policy. You can learn more in our recent article.