In the last weeks, we’ve been working on making Voucherify GDPR compliant. We expect our platform to be GDPR-ready before May 25, 2018.
Included in this project, we will:
- Add API endpoints for permanent customer deletion
- Create guides on how to delete consumer data
- Create tutorials on how to use Voucherify without sending personal data to the platform
- Appoint a Data Protection Officer you can contact to resolve any doubts
- Update the support policy
- Choose new vendors for regular penetration testing
- Review all our vendors, finding out about their GDPR plans and arranging GDPR-ready data processing agreements with them
Go here to learn more about security measure taken by Voucherify to protect your privacy and the privacy of your customers.
By the way, personalized coupons might be a good way to get customers’ consent for marketing campaigns under the new policy. You can learn more in our recent article.