Achieve promotion campaigns complexity
- Discount Coupon - reinforce your conversional arsenal with the power of discount offers. Decide how much they’re worth with 3 discount types: dollar value, percentage based and volume based. See examples and learn exactly how to create your discount coupons campaigns.
- Gift Voucher - add a pre-paid vouchers channel to drive new sales. The Gift Cards can be redeemed multiple times provided that there's a positive balance. Amounts are decremented and tracked automatically after each transaction.
- Promotion - build dynamic offers based on order items or cart volume. Predetermined Promotion campaigns help you upsell by leveraging popular incentive offers e.g. free shipping - activated if the total amount exceeds a defined value or buy 1 get 1 free.
- Referral Program - tap into one of the most effective marketing channels - word-of-mouth. Unlike legacy promotion software, you can design and run a loyalty program tailored to your sales strategy and enroll and reward your customers for any interaction you define.
Bulk unique CODES
The simplest way to launch your coupon campaign is to start with a fixed voucher code e.g. voucherify4free or xmas2016. The advantage here is that it’s super easy to distribute. You just create and push out the code through various channels. But if you need to control the number of redemptions, you’d better to tap into unique, hard-to-guess codes. Voucherify provides an easy way to generate large sets of unique codes (up to millions) with the Campaign Wizard. You can apply them to both Discount Coupons and Gift Card Vouchers.
Control every aspect of your campaign
Each campaign has features that you can fine-tune to achieve your marketing targets. Whether it’s time-limiting or testing different campaigns sizes, Voucherify has what you need. You can handle these issues directly in the dashboard as follows:
- Date range helps you run multiple, time-sensitive campaigns at the same time. Creating a sense of urgency is one of the most impactful factors for campaign success.
- Redemption limit controls the lifecycle of your coupon. By choosing one of 3 options (single redemption, X redemptions possible, unlimited redemptions) you can change the way customers interact with the promotion campaign.
- Prefix is useful for further coupon maintenance and reporting. Especially in unique code campaigns. It also gives you a chance to get creative when coming up with promotion names.
Target your customers precisely
If you want to achieve higher granularity for your voucher campaigns, you should use Discount Rules. This feature makes it possible to trigger different coupon offers based on predetermined buying scenarios. Several purchase dimensions are taken into account:
Customer segment - once you activate customer tracking, you can make your offer valid only to a certain segment.
Product items - improve your sales efforts by pushing out coupons related to a specific product or a variant.
- Cart volume - this parameter gives you the ability to create discounts based on the number of items ordered or the total amount in the cart.