A perfect candidate:
- is an experienced java developer with a strong motivation for learning new technologies,
- likes to experiment with new tools and languages,
- is willing to work in challenging project, in small but powerful team, among people with many years of experience in tech and business,
- speaks IT business language and fluent English,
- knows bash spells and cloud technologies,
- enjoys being pushed out of the comfort zone.
Your job will be to:
- build new features using the latest technologies: java 8, dropwizard 1.0, PostgreSQL, node.js, AWS, jenkins 2.0, SaaS integrations,
- take ownership of features, beginning with an idea, through implementation and iterations, till production deployment and monitoring,
- drive product development, advise on architecture choices and tools,
- explore technologies, be creative and push things forward, inspire other people, share knowledge, and more.
- opportunity to grow in product development environment,
- building MVPs, taking data-driven decisions, short iterations, tons of SaaS integrations, tackling scalability issues,
- working with new technologies incl. node.js, es6, react.js, angular.js, java 8, cassandra, elasticsearch, docker, heroku, AWS, salesforce, twilio, stripe, mixpanel, contentful, zendesk, google apps
- a strong team of software ninjas with 7+ years of experience,
- a loft-style office in Katowice, with Razor Crazy Cart, bouldering wall, table tennis and table football,
- remote work also acceptable.
Say hello at email@example.com