Junior technical writer @voucherify
February 11, 2019
LOCATION: KATOWICE, PL
- Work closely with product management and engineering teams to understand the product (Voucherify) and their documentation requirements.
- Collaborate with sales engineers and developers to deliver accurate, relevant, up-to-date, and complete product documentation.
- Write quality driven tutorials and blog posts for a technical audience.
- Test and verify information for accuracy and completeness.
- Perform competitive research to identify opportunities and make appropriate recommendations.
WHY WE SHOULD WORK TOGETHER:
- opportunity to grow in an international software and product development environment,
- employment contract
- remote and part-time work acceptable,
- a loft-style office in Katowice, with Razor Crazy Cart, bouldering wall, table tennis, table football, and unlimited coffee!
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED:
- detail-orientation and
- Google Docs basic knowledge.
SKILLS THAT WOULD BE GOOD TO HAVE:
- an understanding of product marketing and communications,
- ability to quickly evaluate and structure technical information,
- familiarity with the requirements of SEO,
- acquired previous work experience in English copywriting for eCommerce businesses, online magazines and/or agencies.
We would love to meet you