We are looking for a junior technical writer to work closely with both the engineering and marketing teams.
- Work closely with product management and engineering teams to understand the product (Voucherify) and their documentation requirements.
- Collaborate with sales engineers and developers to deliver accurate, relevant, up-to-date, and complete product documentation.
- Write quality driven tutorials and blog posts for a technical audience.
- Test and verify information for accuracy and completeness.
- Perform competitive research to identify opportunities and make appropriate recommendations.
Why we should work together:
- opportunity to grow in an international software and product development environment,
- employment contract
- remote and part-time work acceptable,
- a loft-style office in Katowice, with Razor Crazy Cart, bouldering wall, table tennis, table football, and unlimited coffee!
Skills you’ll need:
- fluency in English (spoken & written),
- detail-orientation and true focus on what is essential,
- typing skills at a professional level,
- Google Docs basic knowledge.
Skills that would be good to have:
- an understanding of product marketing and communications,
- ability to quickly evaluate and structure technical information,
- familiarity with the requirements of SEO,
- acquired previous work experience in English copywriting for eCommerce businesses, online magazines and/or agencies.
Say hello at firstname.lastname@example.org