1. Voucherify requires all users to comply with the laws in force of the User’s and its customers country, especially such regulation electronic communication.
2. The User must provide their true and accurate postal address that will be included in each message footer. The User is required to maintain and promptly update this data to ensure it is current, complete and accurate.
3. Each message sent from a Voucherify Account should contain an unsubscribe link.The link automatically updates the mailing list to ensure that a subscriber that has opted out will not be sent any further mailings. The User is not allowed to send messages to any individual that had been added to the mailing list, but later unsubscribed from it.
4. Sending emails, SMS, or push notifications with content that:
- offer or disseminate fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g. make-money-fast schemes, chain letters, pyramid schemes), payday loans or engage in any unfair deceptive act or practice;
- are associated with any form of gambling, betting or bingo- or lottery-type services;
- are associated with any form of video lotteries, cylindrical games, card games, dicing, and automated games;
- add, remove or modify the identifying header information, in an attempt to deceive or mislead the recipient;
- included pornographic material;
5. Sending or distributing emails, SMS, or push notifications with:
- stimulants or drugs;
- any form of criminal activity;
- nicotine products;
- medical services, medical aid, medical assistance, medicines;
6. Voucherify strictly enforces the provisions of the Anti-spam Policy and every violation will be addressed. The degree of the Voucherify's response to violations is proportional to the severity of the breach of this policy.