This Fair Use Policy (FUP) forms an integral part of the Agreement between a Customer and Rspective, as applicable, that governs Customer’s use of the Service. The following default usage limits apply to Customer’s use of the Service. The system limits ensure the uninterrupted functioning of the Service infrastructure. If a Customer does not agree with the provisions of this FUP, he or she is not allowed to use the Service.
API access block
If Customer’s Service usage exceeds the monthly redemption or messages limits of the Plan, Rspective will contact a Customer about upgrading the Plan. Rspective may also provide a Custom Plan if the Customer’s specific scenario does not fit into the standard Plan. If Customer’s Service usage has been exceeding the limits for several weeks, Rspective will take corrective action, including, but not limited to: throttling the Service API, temporarily suspending or—when other options are unavailable—terminating Customer’s account.
If a Customer expects to exceed limits, he or she will contact Rspective to request a limit increase by raising a support ticket from the category “Billing, Payments, or Account Issues”.
A Customer will inform Rspective which limit should be increased, to what value, and the reasoning behind the request. It can take Rspective a few business days to process the request depending on the request details provided by a Customer.
If a Customer exceeds one of these limits:
- API requests per hour.
- Client-side API requests from a single IP per second.
- Messages per day.
Rspective will block the subsequent requests immediately.
A Customer can check the current status of these quotas in the HTTP headers of API responses and a general overview of API usage can be found in the Project Settings in the Dashboard.
Dashboard access block
Rspective will disable Customer’s access to the account when the trial is finished or a Customer has canceled the account. The Customer’s data will be stored for 12 months. A Customer will be able to access the data when he or she reactivates the Plan.
If a Customer fails to log in to the Dashboard by providing the wrong password three times, he or she will need to contact the support team.
Service Limits for the self-service Plan
Service Units from the on-demand tier are subject to the following limits:
1. A number of unique codes per campaign:
- Startup: 1 000
- Growth: 10 000
- Professional: 100 000
2. Bulk operations per hour:
- Startup: 10
- Growth: 10
- Professional: 50
3. Number of segments per project: 100
4. Singular code generation limit per campaign (limit of codes generated at the moment of campaign creation):
1. Startup: 1 000
2. Growth: 10 000
3. Professional: 100 000
If a Customer downgrades the Plan, Rspective will contact him or her about adjusting the number of Projects and/or Users to the current Plan. If the Service usage has been exceeding the limits for 5 business days, Rspective will take corrective action by removing recently created Projects/Users according to the new limit.
If a Customer runs campaigns in the GDPR- and/or CAN-SPAM-applicable region, he or she should comply with its marketing consent provisions. Rspective provides a Customer with the following tools:
- marketing consent management
- double opt-in and opt-out mechanism
- business contact information
Learn more in the Help Center.
Acceptable Content policy
With regards to the Content of Messages and Landing Pages, a Customer agrees not to use, and not to encourage or allow any other person or entity to use the Service in prohibited manners, including but not limited to the following:
- Transmitting any material that infringes the intellectual property rights, trade secrets or other rights of third parties, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights or rights of publicity or privacy, or otherwise violating, infringing or misappropriating the rights of any third party.
- Transmitting any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs or code.
- Engaging in activities or transmitting through the Services any information that is libelous or defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on for example race, sex, religion, nationality, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Using the Service in any manner that may subject Rspective or any third party to liability, damages or danger.
- Using the Service or the account to engage in or in connection with fraudulent activity.
- Promoting or engaging in illegal activities.
- Violating or facilitating the violation of any local, state, federal, or foreign law or regulation.