1. General provisions
- "Rspective” P. Rychlik Spółka Jawna (“Rspective”) collects information through its websites on voucherify.io (the “Websites”) in several places.
- If you use the Websites, you will need to register to use certain features (each registered user a "User"). The registration process requires that you provide us with your first name, last name, email address, and company name ("Personal Data").
- In the company, the function data protection officer can be contacted at this address email@example.com.
- The Personal Data will be handled by Rspective in strict confidence according to the applicable legal provisions. The Personal Data will only be collected, processed and used for the purpose of providing our Websites functions, unless you expressly consent to other uses. The Personal Data is collected, used and processed electronically. No persons under the age of 18 will be actively marketed to, nor will they be knowingly asked to provide personal information.
- Personal Data of Users may be transferred for processing to (recipients of personal data): Rspective’s accounting firm, the provider of hosting for the Website, the company providing technical support for the Website, the payment provider, the companies providing the CRM systems. The personal data collected by Rspective may also be disclosed to: competent state authorities upon their request on the basis of relevant provisions of law or other persons and entities—in the cases prescribed in the provisions of law. The entity processing Users’ personal data on the basis of the Transfer Agreement will process Clients’ personal data from the effective date of GDPR through another entity only upon prior consent of Rspective.
- Rspective processing as Processor all your personal data in accordance with the terms prescribed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
- Our Data Processing Agreement governs our processing of any information obtained as a result of the customer or service provider relationship. You can read our commitment to customers and service providers, and our fair information practices in the Data Processing Agreement.
2. Use of personal data
- Rspective will only transfer or process Personal Data to third parties if this is required for statutory or legal reasons and/or if this is required in order to offer and implement services of Rspective to you and/or if Rspective has your explicit consent to do so.
- Rspective shall be entitled to collect, process and use your Personal Data for the purpose of identifying, delimiting and removing malfunctions and errors to provide User with a great overall experience interacting with Rspective and when using the Voucherify website. If the requirements are met, Rspective may collect, process and use Personal Data that is necessary to uncover any unlawful use of the Voucherify systems and services. In accordance with prevailing legal provisions, Rspective may provide information to criminal prosecution authorities and courts for prosecution purposes. Apart from this, Rspective will not pass on your Personal Data without your explicit prior consent. We may use your personal information, with the prior consent, as follows:
● To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
● To process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
● To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
● To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
● To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
● To link or combine user information with other personal information.
● To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
● To provide and deliver products and services customers request.
- Rspective guarantees security of the processing of your data by applying the means providing for enhanced protection and security of the processing of your personal data as required under Articles 25, 30, 32–34, 35–39 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- Personal data of the Website Users will be processed in the form of profiling on the basis of the number of sessions on Users’ pages. The User may file an objection to profiling by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (contact form).
3. Use of web analytic services
- The following web analytic services are used to improve the user experience of our Websites.
● Google Analytics, a service for the marketing analysis of this website provided by Google Inc.,
● Woopra, an advanced analytics service provided by Woopra, Inc.,
● Help Scout, a customer support and ticketing software provided by Help Scout, Inc.
- Rspective may send you a newsletter with information regarding its services or other promotional material. You may cancel the order at any time and free of charge by using the link in the newsletter or by sending an email at email@example.com (contact form).
- Consent to use of personal data
● P. Rychlik Spółka Jawna, Porcelanowa 23, 40-246 Katowice, Poland will be collecting, processing and using of the personal data, i.e. first name, last name, email address, IP address and company name (“Personal Data”) through 5 years by “Rspective” period of 5 years and are deleted upon the lapse of the said period, unless their further processing is necessary on the basis of another legal basis.
● I further consent to the use of my Personal Data by Rspective for the purposes of market researches and sending me a newsletter.
● I can withdraw these consents and opt-out of having information collected by or submitted to Google Analytics, Woopra, Help Scout at any time by opting out at firstname.lastname@example.org (contact form).
- Voucherify allows its customers to integrate their uploaded promotions and end user data above into their web and mobile applications. This happens through an application programming interface (API) that delivers data stored on Voucherify’s servers into these web and mobile applications.
- The software development kits (SDK) provided by Voucherify are optionally embedded in such applications and solely facilitate developers to request and work with promotions from Voucherify’s servers. The APIs and SDKs may be used by Users to collect personal data of end users (e.g. tracking user on customer website or profile information).
- In providing Voucherify’s Service, Voucherify provides tools to permit our customers to collect information about their end users on their site or service, which may include personal information or data about our customers’ end users as well as non-personally identifiable information or data about our customers’ end users, such as actions and activities on the User site, click data, referrer and exit page data, and other behavioral tracking data (all of which we call “Customer Data”). Voucherify’s users may link personally identifiable data to the non-personally identifiable tracking data collected by Service. Customer Data is owned and controlled by Voucherify’s Users, and any Customer Data that we maintain or process Voucherify considers to be strictly confidential. Voucherify collects and processes Customer Data solely on behalf of our Users, and in accordance with agreements with the applicable Users. Voucherify does not use or disclose Customer Data except as authorized and required by our Users and provided for in our agreements with Voucherify’s Users.
- Voucherify logs the originating IP address of an end user to avoid fraudulent use (e.g. denial of service attack).
- Upon request, Rspective shall provide you with the information on the stored Personal Data relating to your person, free of charge and without delay. The information can be provided electronically, if desired. You shall also have the right to control the processing of the personal data referring to you included in Rspective’s data sets, in particular to remove the collected personal data referring to you both from the system belonging to Rspective and from bases of entities which have co-operated with Rspective, to restrict the processing of data and the right to portability of the personal data collected by Rspective and referring to you, in this to receive them in a structured form, to file a complaint to the supervising body if you find that your data are processed in violation of the law, and to lodge legal remedies before a court against the supervising body and the entity committing the violations.
- Rspective additionally applies within the Website all necessary technical measures as specified in Articles 25, 30, 32–34, 35–39 of GDPR, providing for enhanced protection and security of the processing of Clients’ personal data.
- The use of the Website proceeds in secure https connection. The communication between a User’s device and the servers is encoded by means of the SSL protocol. In the case of logging through external platforms facebook.com or google.com and twitter.com the level of security is prescribed by https://facebook.com/privacy/explanation and https://privacy.google.com/your-security.html, https://twitter.com/en/privacy.
- You may enable the storing of Third-Party Cookies on your device at any time in line with the instructions of the browser producer. Failure to enable the Third-Party Cookies shall not cause lack of availability of the Website, in its entirety or in part, for you.
- As you navigate the Rspective’s Websites, Rspective may also collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons (“Web Site Navigational Information”). Web Site Navigational Information includes standard information from your Web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and the actions you take on the Rspective’s Websites (such as the Web pages viewed and the links clicked).
6. Use of log files
- Rspective uses log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track User’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. However, none of the information stored in our log files, including but not limited to IP addresses, is linked to personally identifiable information.
- At Rspective we collect aggregate traffic statistics, internet protocol addresses, browser types, and internet service providers (ISP) using log files. Traffic statistics include, but are not limited to: referring/exit pages, date/time stamp, clicking patterns and click through rates. These data are used to streamline the User experience, improve the products and services provided to Users on the Rspective Website. All of this information is only used in the aggregate.
7. Right of access, correction, and cancellation
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your credentials and information associated with your account that you desire to remain confidential. You also agree that you are responsible for any and all activities that may take place, or occur under your credentials and account.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s credentials is the sole responsibility of said User. Any activities that take place under a User’s account are the responsibility of that User. If Users wish to withdraw usage rights, they can at any time delete their account.
8. Data protection
- Rspective hereby explicitly notifies you that data protection and data privacy during data transfer via open networks such as the Internet shall take place in accordance with the requirements of GDPR.
- Should you have further questions concerning the Data Privacy Provisions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com (contact form).
rspective P. Rychlik sp. j.
Porcelanowa 23/A4 3rd Floor, 40-246 Katowice, Poland
Data Protection Officer: Tomasz Sikora
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org