1. Collection of Data
“Rspective” P. Rychlik Spółka Jawna (“Rspective”) collects information through its websites on voucherify.io (the “Websites”) in several places.
If you use the Websites, you will need to register to use certain features (each registered user a "User"). The registration process requires that you provide us with your first name, last name, email address, and company name ("Personal Data"). The Personal Data will be handled by Rspective in strict confidence according to the applicable legal provisions. The Personal Data will only be collected, processed and used for the purpose of providing our Websites functions, unless you expressly consent to other uses. The Personal Data is collected, used and processed electronically. No persons under the age of 18 will be actively marketed to, nor will they be knowingly asked to provide personal information.
2. Use of Personal Data
Rspective will only transfer or process Personal Data to third parties if this is required for statutory or legal reasons and/or if this is required in order to offer and implement services of Rspective to you and/or if Rspective has your explicit consent to do so.
Rspective shall be entitled to collect, process and use your Personal Data for the purpose of identifying, delimiting and removing malfunctions and errors in the telecommunication systems during the time defined within the Terms of Service. If the requirements are met, Rspective may collect, process and use Personal Data that is necessary to uncover any unlawful use of the telecommunication systems and services. In accordance with prevailing legal provisions, Rspective may provide information to criminal prosecution authorities and courts for prosecution purposes. Apart from this, Rspective will not pass on your Personal Data without your explicit prior consent.
3. Use of Web Analytic Services
The following web analytic services are used to improve the user experience of our Websites.
- Google Analytics, a service for the marketing analysis of this website provided by Google Inc.,
- Heap Analytics, an advanced analytics service provided by Heap, Inc,
- Woopra, an advanced analytics service provided by Woopra, Inc.,
- Intercom, a third party analytics service provided by Intercom, Inc.,
- LogEntries, a log management service provided by Rapid7 Ireland Limited,
- Inspectlet, a user tracking service provided by Inspectlet, Inc.
Rspective may send you a newsletter with information regarding its services or other promotional material. You may cancel the order at any time and free of charge by using the link in the newsletter or by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consent to use of personal data
- I hereby consent to the collection, processing and use of the personal data, i.e. first name, last name, email address, IP address and company name (“Personal Data”) by “Rspective” P. Rychlik Spółka Jawna, Porcelanowa 23, 40-246 Katowice, Poland, which will be passed to:
● Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA and saved on Google’s servers;
● Woopra, Inc., 1112 Bryant St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA and saved on Woopra’s servers;
● Intercom R&D, 18-21 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland and saved on Intercom’s servers;
● LogEntries, 34 Farnsworth Street, Boston, MA 02210, USA and saved on LogEntries’s servers;
● Inspectlet, 7936 McClellan Rd. apt #1 Cupertino, CA 95014, USA and saved on Inspectlet’s servers.
- I further consent to the use of my Personal Data by Rspective for the purposes of market researches and sending me a newsletter.
- I can withdraw these consents and opt-out of having information collected by or submitted to Google Analytics, Heap Analytics, Woopra, Intercom, LogEntries, Inspectlet at any time by opting out at email@example.com.
Upon request, Rspective shall provide you with the information on the stored Personal Data relating to your person, free of charge and without delay. The information can be provided electronically, if desired. In applicable cases Rspective is obliged, upon request, to correct, block or delete the Personal Data stored about you.
Rspective uses Google's retargeting, which means we can advertise Rspective on our partners’ websites, meaning our adverts, even on other companies’ sites, are relevant to what you would like to see. We do this by analyzing user behavior from data collected by cookies. This information is anonymous, with no personal information being stored and no user profiles. You can view Google's advertising policies and principles at http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/.
7. Use of Log Files
Rspective uses log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track User’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. However, none of the information stored in our log files, including but not limited to IP addresses, is linked to personally identifiable information.
At Rspective we collect aggregate traffic statistics, internet protocol addresses, browser types, and internet service providers (ISP) using log files. Traffic statistics include, but are not limited to: referring/exit pages, date/time stamp, clicking patterns and click through rates. These data are used to streamline the User experience, improve the products and services provided to Users on the Rspective Website. All of this information is only used in the aggregate.
8. Right of Access, Correction, and Cancellation
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your credentials and information associated with your account that you desire to remain confidential. You also agree that you are responsible for any and all activities that may take place, or occur under your credentials and account.
Maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s credentials is the sole responsibility of said User. Any activities that take place under a User’s account are the responsibility of that User. If Users wish to withdraw usage rights, they can at any time delete their account.
9. Data Protection
Rspective hereby explicitly notifies you that data protection and data privacy during data transfer via open networks such as the Internet cannot be completely guaranteed under the current state of technology. You understand and acknowledge that the provider can view, in technical terms, the pages stored on the web server and, perhaps, other data stored on such server at any time.
Should you have further questions concerning the Data Privacy Provisions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.