Today we’re proud to announce another batch of features. But before you read on, see what’s already possible with Voucherify:
- Generate one time personalized promo codes on the fly
- Track coupon redemptions
- Manage discount coupons for online marketplace
- Send out loyalty award program vouchers
How to export voucher codes to your MailChimp lists and more?
Now take 2 minutes to run through the batch of new features:
- Sample application - deploy and play with Voucherify features with a single click using Heroku button or check out the Live Demo
- MailChimp - Now you can export voucher codes to your MailChimp lists (a particular segment to be precise) through merge tags - see how to.
- Customers Tracking - Link every redemption with a specific customer. Add metadata to build segments and reports down the road. All of that with a single API call. For more details visit the spec.
- Android widget - We enhanced the Android SDK with the customisable voucher checkout widget.
- More SDKs - Good news is that iOS (Swift) SDK has just landed. And the respective widget is on its way. And if you’re backend stack is based on Python, we have an SDK for it too.
Behind the scenes:
On 21st June we host the 2nd SaaS Tech meetup. We’ve prepared three good talks and free beer and pizza. Check it out and join or help us share the event, thanks!
And to all our clients we send some love from Katowice :)