You can get new customers from your partner’s network by offering to advertise their products or services as well. Moreover, some customers may choose you because you offer additional discounts in partner stores or locations if they were planning to spend money on such services or products anyways as it saves them money.
- Offer a partnership campaign only to those partners who have a similar target audience to yours.
- You can run such promotions with many partners at the same time to maximize your reach.
- Ensure you set up limits for such promotions, for example only usable once per customer, only for new customers, only on orders above $30 value to protect yourself from fraud and ensure you pay only for the new customers.
- Such promotions work best as discount coupons. It can also be a standalone discount coupon but it may be susceptible to fraud. From your perspective, unique coupons would be easier to track and more fraud-proof but may be difficult to distribute for your partners. This part has to be negotiated with them directly.
- You can also offer a special promotion for the partners’ employees to build a long-lasting relationship with them.
- Review from time to time how much sales your partners generate and stop offering discounts or tweak the discount scheme for those partners who do not bring you much sales.