Put a spotlight on a new product or service by offering a unique coupon code only for a specific item in a limited timeframe. You can also drive demand and peak interest by running a pre-launch coupon campaign. You can add a bit of personalization by targeting only specific customer groups to collect a dedicated user base before the product launch.
- Launch and pre-launch coupon campaigns work best when mixed with a bit of exclusivity. Limit the total number of redemptions to make your offer limited and therefore urging.
- Ensure that the coupon code is valid only for selected products.
- Limit the usage to once per customer and set the discount to be non-transferable, especially if you are targeting specific users only.
- If you want this sale to be available to anyone, you can set the discount up as a standalone code.
- This promotion is a good way for manufacturers to decrease the DTC price of newly launched products and gain wider market share without reducing the RRPs.
- You can also set this up as an offer from the manufacturer (you) to the retailers (dealers) to stimulate demand and fill out their stock faster.