KIKO Kisses is run online on their website and mobile app and offline in participating shops.
The program consists of two tiers (levels):
- LOVE – requires only registering for the program.
- ADORE – requires that customers spend €200 in a calendar year already, calculated separately each year.
There are multiple ways to earn loyalty points (called Kisses):
There is a different multiplier for different loyalty tiers:
- €1 spent = 10 points for LOVE tier
- €1 spent = 15 points for ADORE tier
Customers can earn kisses (points) and get special badges. There are three types of badges to get. After unlocking all three badges, a customer gets 100 extra Kisses (points).
- Beauty Reporter Badge – to unlock, a customer must write 5 products reviews.
- Beauty Addict Badge – a customer will receive it after completing all the required profile fields.
- Social Connect Badge – a customer should log in to kikocosmetics.com from social media accounts.
There are also other rewards and ways to get them in their program:
- Welcome gift for new joiners that is 10% off on their 2nd purchase +50 points.
- €5 off coupon for customer Birthday for customers in LOVE tier, €10 in ADORE tier. Minimum spend €40, valid for 2 months after issuing.
There are specific rules for redeeming the rewards:
- After reaching 800 Kisses customers get access to a €4 coupon that they can either convert or continue collecting more points to get a higher discount.
- Customers can earn €0.50 discount for every additional 100 Kisses earned.
All points collected in a calendar year expire automatically at the end of the year. Tier assignments expire as well and 01/01 everyone starts from the basic, LOVE tier again.