The program rules described below are as in France, in 2020.
Customers can become loyalty program members after subscribing online or in-store to the rewards program.
Loyalty program members can earn cashback (that works like a digital, rechargeable gift card, that is stored in their customer cockpit and has the same barcode as the loyalty card). They can earn the cashback by purchasing from certain product categories, in the amount of 10% for loyalty card holders or 15% for the Carrefour credit card (Carte Pass) holders. The higher cashback % is given when the Carrefour credit card is used as a payment method at the checkout.
Carte Pass holders act as a higher tier of Carrefour Loyalty Program. They have different benefits and rewards than the standard members of the loyalty program.
Loyalty Program Members get, on top of the cashback:
- -0,5 EUR for each LED bulb bought.
- Additional deals like vouchers for additionally discounted products.
- Special discounts in-store.
Carte Pass holders get, on top of the cashback and on top of what regular members get:
- 30 EUR gift card after their first shopping with Carte Pass.
- Once a week, an extra cashback day, for shopping above 60 EUR on that day they get 3 EUR loaded on the card.
- Dedicated (faster) checkout lane in-store.
The rewards can be used under the following restrictions:
- 48h or later from earning them (they are not available immediately on the account, only 48h after accruing them).
- All cashback accumulated during a calendar year expires on the 31st of December the next calendar year.
- It can be cashed out completely or partially.